Tuk Tuk in Athens: City tour
- Learn how Athens changed throughout the decades by looking at the various architectural styles of the neighborhood.
- Get to know some of the coolest places to enjoy your leisure time.
- Decode the symbolims of the three neoclassical buildings: the National University,the Academy and the Library.
- Have a look at the every day life of an Athenian.
- Feel special in an authentic,colourful,Thai tuk tuk These charming three-wheeled vehicles can pass through alleys and neighbours. The interaction with the people on the road makes this experience unique.
- Take photos stopped or on board which will accompany you for a lifetime.
- Tour through narrow streets where any other vehicle cannot pass.
You will admire the Acropolis and visit the historical Zappeion .After a quick photo over there you will have a glimpse of Zeus’s temple the largest temlpe of Ancient Greece .In Syntagma square you will see the memorial tomb of the unknown soldiers where you will be able to take pictures with the presidential guards.Feel the atmosphere of 19th century Athens by passing along Panepistimiou street where the Catholic Church of saint Denis is located,the patron saint of Athens.You will be amazed with the three beautiful neoclassical buildings of this street:the Academy ,The oldest public university of Athens and the national Library.You will enjoy a nice stop in front of the Academy of sciences and Arts with the statues of goddess Athena of Plato and Socrates and you ll learn the role that these instutions played during the 19th and 20th century. Pass in front of the old parliament and choose whether to drop you off in Plaka area (etc Monastiraki square), the oldest neighborhood of Athens for your lunch/ dinner or tell us to get you back to Syntagma square.
Without a Guide:
The same tour but with stops only for photoshooting. Information booklets instead of a licensed guide.
- Acropolis of Athens (5 min)
- Temple of Olympian Zeus (5 min)
- Zappeion (10 min)
- Hellenic Parliament
- National Academy of Greece(10 min)
- National Library of Greece (10 min)
- Plaka area - Monastiraki square (5 min)
Tuk Tuk Inclusions:
- Waterproof coat
- Bottled water
- Professional French, English, Spanish and Greek speaking driver
- Greek traditional delicacies
- Fees and taxes
- Photoshooting help
- English-speaking licensed guide (with guide option)
- On-line booking with free cancellation 24h before the tour
- On-line booking confirmation
- If it is possible we can arrange a different drop off location
- Capacity:1-4 people (with guide) & 1-5 people (without a guide)
- A camera is recommended
- The duration of the tour depends on the traffic
- Start point is Metro station Syntagma (at the station's exit which is next to Greek Parliament on Vasilisis Amalias Avenue)
- Passengers must arrive in Start point 15min before the tour
- The tour is not recommended for people with large girth
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The kind of Tuk Tuk you will ride depends on the availability. Tell us your preference in advance
- Near public transport (Metro Syntagma)
- Pets are allowed
- In case you are a group of 3 or more people for the guided tour and 4 or 5 people for the tour without guide you will make the tour with 2 Tuk Tuk. The red one with capacity for 3 people and the blue one with capacity for 2
- In case you will make the guided tour with 2 Tuk Tuk the guide will be only 1
- Entrance fees
- Unavailable for People in wheelchair
- Baby seat
- Drop off and pick up service
- Large Luggage